Monday, June 27, 2016

I'm home!

Well! I made it home last week! I tell you what, the traveling was exhausting! I was traveling for over 30 hours this time. And it is so hot in Utah! I swear I'm burning to death! haha



It was really weird at first to hear English everywhere. I got so used to hearing Spanish all the time. For a while, before I had a conversation with anyone, I would think in my head how to say it in Spanish. But then I would realize that everyone speaks English, so it doesn't matter! haha One thing though, is that I plan to keep working on my Spanish. I really hope to become fluent someday.

It's been a bit of a culture shock since being home. I didn't have culture shock when I got there, but I have since being home. American culture is so fast paced and loud. It has taken me a while to adjust back a bit. But it's alright, it's really nice to be home. :) I also really miss Peruvian food, but I guess I will just have to learn how to make it! Anyways, I can't express enough how grateful I am for my experience in Peru. Thank you to everyone who helped me out to be able to go to Peru! I am forever grateful for you! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment