Saturday, June 18, 2016

Thank you Dad!

Being in Peru and living on my own for the first time had really made me appreciate my family. Especially my dad. There have been times that I been sick this week when I really wished that my dad could give me a priesthood blessing.


"Father is the noblest title a man can be given."
-Robert L. Backman

I am so grateful that I have been blessed to have such a good father. He's such a good guy. He isn't prideful, or rude, or selfish. He is one of the friendliest people I know. I swear he has friends everywhere! haha We have been on the freeway and have had people in the car next to us start waving to us, cause they know Dad.

If there is one thing that I have learned from my dad, it is to be kind. He is so nice to everyone! It's no wonder that he has friends everywhere he goes. My dad is just a genuinely good guy. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like my dad. So, Happy Father's Day from Peru, Dad! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment