Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Sneaky cupboard

I was in the kitchen talking to my companion, and I was particularly paying attention where I was going, and I ran right smack into the kitchen cupboard with my head hahaha. It was so sneaky! I mean, it just jumped right out at me! Haha It left a good red mark for a bit haha.

This weekend was Easter in which we celebrate the resurrection of Christ. There is a very famous cathedral in my area called The Sagrada Familia. Every night for about a week they were doing these light shows on one end of the cathedral. It basically with through Jesus's adult life, crucifiction, death, and resurrection. It was definitely an experience that I doubt I will ever have again! It was very pretty, but also very dramatic.

This week we have been able to teach many lessons to a few of our friends who are preparing to be baptized this month! I love helping and watching their progression. They are preparing to make the most important first covenant/promise with God. They are going to be eternally blessed. But that doesn't mean that the road after baptism is easy, it's still hard. But they are promised to have even more help with them :)

Sorry that this is a shorter email. I don't have much time. We are taking out some brand new missionaries again! :) Oh, I should mention, transfers happened, but my companion and I are staying together in Barcelona for another 6 weeks! It is likely that I will be leaving Barcelona when these weeks are up. But we'll see :)

I love you all so much! I promise that you can do hard things! I believe in you! And I am praying for you, too :)

-Hermana Clark

Ps- I am loving being back to wearing sandals every day again!! Spring is here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment