Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Well, yup.

I am constantly thinking throughout the week, "I need to remember this to write about later!" But I can never remember what it is when I get around to writing haha. I do remember though that we were running around a lot. Literally running. We do that a lot, actually. I am already aware that we look so ridiculous jogging around in skirts and dresses haha. We get so many weird looks and rude comments. But I honestly do not even care. I will NEVER get the chance to run around as a missionary of Jesus Christ ever again. I will be able to serve in different capacities, but I will never be able to do exactly this ever again. And I will miss it. Because I love it. So much. I love being able to testify that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world, and that through repentance, people really can change and be better. That's all repentance is really about. It's changing.

I decided the other day that I am tired and exhausted of getting in my own way. I need to get out of my own way and just go! I need to overcome my fears! I still have soooo many haha. I don't ever want to stop progressing and becoming a better person. It makes me so happy!

We are teaching a boy whose father passed away when he was younger. He became very angry and short-tempered. I love the opportunity that I have to help him rely on Jesus Christ to change his life. It works. It really does work. I promise! Cause I've tried.

In other news, I ran into the cupboard a couple of more times this week haha. There are already so many tourists here in Barcelona. I got my official release date from the misison office today. August 7th. My plane tickets will be bought in the next couple of weeks. And I just don't want to go home, yet. Lucky for me I still have lots of time! :) I love you all so much! Keep pushing forward! Don't give up! Have courage and be kind!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- My companion is obsessed with icecream, and in the last week we have probably eaten icecream 7 or 8 times... It's bad hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment