Monday, April 16, 2018

Finally some Spaniards!

This week was incredible!!!!! To start off, yesterday we met with a man and his family. He is from Ecuador and his wife is a Spaniard here from Catalunya! And she believes in God!!!!! It's incredible!!! I haven't been able to teach many Spaniards on my mission, so I am so excited!!!! Actually, we have started teaching two Spaniards!!! The other one is the boyfriend of a member here. Spaniards for the WIN!!! Anyways, they are both adorable families and the gospel of Jesus Christ is going to bless them so much! I can't wait!

It has been raining a lot here. Like seriously. A whole flipping lot haha. It is either kinda hot, or rainy these days. But anyways, yesterday night the husband of one of the women that we are teaching made us the BEST fish I have ever had in my whole life. I didn't even know that it was fish! hahaha This family is from Africa and they are going to make us some type of food with a peanut sauce next week, we can't wait!! I seriously love trying all of the foods! hahaha

Tourist season is picking up here. It puts such a fun energy in the air! I am loving it! But sometimes I feel like I am on vacation instead of a missionary haha. I really am so blessed though to be living in such a beautiful city. If I could pick a big city to live in, Barcelona would probably be it! I especially do love the older sections. Because there are so many tourists out, a lot of people play the Spanish guitar in the metro and outside for money. I love it!!! It makes everything feel so dreamy! I really do love Spain so much!!

I hope everyone is doing well back home! I miss ya! And I love ya! Be good!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- We are taking a member to the hospital next week to help her out. She is the most sarcastic, old Spanish woman that I have ever met! I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment