Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Dry feet

Well it rained a bunch this week. Luckily, I bought some really nice boots before coming on the mission. So my feet have always been dry. :) It's really starting to warm up here, and I am loooooving it! Also, I apologize if I repeat things over the weeks. I can't remember what I have and haven't said anymore haha. Things tend to blur together lately... People just tell me it's cause I'm getting "old" in the mission. But whatever haha. I swear I just got to the mission yesterday!

So we are teaching two people in particular who have decided to get baptized next month on my birthday! I'm hoping that I will still be here in Barcelona, because next week are transfers. So it is possible that I could be leaving. But I would looooove to stay! We have worked so hard with these people. I have been blessed to see their progress from the beginning. The gospel of Jesus Christ, when applied and lived, really does change lives. Christ can literally do anything. But we don't get anything in this life if we don't work for it. This applies in everything. Work, school, church, everything. Be the best at whatever it is you want to be. Become something. To me it makes sense that our Heavenly Father is going to make us work for things. What perfect father would teach us to be lazy or idle? He wouldn't. Because He is perfect.

Anyways, please just do good and be good. I'm so grateful that God asked me to serve a mission, and even more grateful that I said yes. That I would go and serve. I have learned so much. The mission is way harder that I expected, but for different reasons. I am always having to remind myself that my circumstances don't define who I am, but that I don't want them to either. I decide who I am. Well, I love you all so much! Keep plugging along in life!

-Hermanita Clark :)

Ps- Spaniards are very direct and straight-forward. It's stinkin hilarious! I really love Spaniards so much. I have learned so much from them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment