Monday, March 5, 2018

All bout dat hairrr

I've decided that I want to take better care of my hair out here. The water in Catalunya and Valencia have basically wrecked it. So I've been drinking more water than normal, and have been doing some hair masks. It's a good time to be alive.

We have a woman that we are teaching, and she really wants to get baptized. She wasn't able to come to church yesterday because her son was sick, so we had her watch a movie of Joseph Smith and the Restoration of the Church. About an hour later we got a whatsapp message that every missionary wants. She told us that she wants to be baptized as soon as possible!!!! We were so excited because she really has a testimony and knows that this church is true.

I know that I say it all the time, but I really love being a missionary. It's crazy hard, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have learned so much. I have really been able to see the hand of God in my life. It helps me not to forget the good times when the bad times come. There will always be hard times, but I really just don't want them to drown out the good. I can't let them. Thinking about giving way to the bad stuff scares me. I just want to be happy.

My companion's hair got stuck in the metro door the other day. We laughed pretty dang hard haha. She only lost a little hair haha. It's been raining a ton here. It either feels like a nice spring day, or it's cold and raining. I'm really looking forward to the Spring. Although, it feels like just yesterday I was stepping on autumn leaves in Valencia. The time seriously goes by so fast. It hurts.

I love you all so much! Be good and do good things! God loves you! Work hard! Don't get down on yourself! Remember that there is a girl out here in Spain thinking about you!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- Literally everyone flipped out about the snow last week. Aparently it only snows in Barcelona every 8 years or so

No comments:

Post a Comment