Monday, March 19, 2018

Some Casual Watermelon

I learned how to make a Spanish food called Tortilla de Patata the other day. I'm not sure if I have ever talked about Tortilla de Patata before... Well, first off, it doesn't involve tortillas. At all haha. It basically looks like a round cake of potatoes and eggs and stuff. But it's not really "eggy" either. It's hard to explain. But I really love it :) I want it to be a normal food for my future kids one day.

We were walking in the street and there were four little kids in front of us about the age of 9 or so. It was really, really windy. These kids had unzipped their coats and were using them as pretend parachutes. It made me giggle because I thought of when I was little and my brother Cade and I used to tie sheets on our ankles and wrists and then we would jump on the trampoline.

We met a man in a fruteria (fruit store) last week. We were just casually looking for some watermelon, and now we are teaching him. He's from Peru and wasn't necessarily looking to join a church, but I love helping him resolve his questions and stuff. I love watching people progress and learn. I think I will miss being a missionary one day :)

I love you all sooooo much! You are always in my prayers :) Don't take the little things for granted! Life goes by way too fast. Keep working hard and progressing, but don't forget to enjoy things :)

-Hermana Clark

Ps- Pride kills everything. Do everything you can to learn to be humble. I've been learning that a lot lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment