Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I like strawberries

What a week! I can't remember a thing! hahaha Just kidding, but seriously, sometimes I am concerned that I am losing my marbles out here haha. Have I said that already? Probably. hehehe. Anyways, it has been snowing all day today! My companion and I went to the center of Barcelona and wandered around all of the old ruins in the pretty snow. We wanted to go into a pretty looking church, but it cost 7 euros. So yeah, I'll just watch a Rick Steve's Europe on it when I get home haha.

I was talking to some other missionaries the other day, and we were talking about how life is pretty darn hard. Like, it's really hard. It's scary and I want to run away, but I can't do that. I can't hide my head under the sand. I have to do what I have to do. Even if I can't see the end. That's when I have to push through in the darkness and use the faith that I have so carefully tried to nourish and grow.

We had a meeting the other day and we talked a lot about discouragement and how it is Satan's biggest tool. Satan will more often use discouragement instead of a temptation. It's a lot easier for him, and it works just the same. It was an interesting discussion.

Well, I'm a little short on time today. I love you all soooooo much! Enjoy the start of March! Also, special birthday shout out to Chad! Woot woot!

-Hermana Clark

Ps- Strawberries are coming back in season here! I'm soooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment