Monday, July 30, 2018

This Is It

Well, I guess this is it. It's so hard to believe that I have been in Spain for 18 months now. Gosh, how time flies! It's not even fair. But it is time to do new and different things now, I guess. To be honest, I am so excited to see my family! But I am so sad to leave Spain. I'm on a bus home to Vitoria after having spent my very last preparation day in San Sebastian. It was a good one to go out on!

Gosh, I am really going to miss being a missionary. There is something so special about being so involved in the process of a person changing their life and making covenants with God. I also just know that I have never grown so much as a person in such a short amount of time. Serving a mission was something that I had never planned for in my life, but I really cannot thank God enough for the chance that I have had to serve His Son. The mission has changed me so much, and I know that I am a different person because of it.

I have learned that forgiveness and not judging others is so extremely important in this life. I literally cannot progress in this life with these two principles. I have learned that most everyone is just trying to do thr right thing and be happy in their life. And I have learned that the only way to be truly happy when we understand who we are and our divine potential as sons and daughters of God, and to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To actually live it, and not just study it or think about it. And to live ALL of the Gospel, not just picking and choosong the parts that we like. If we only do half of the work, we will only get half of the blessings.

I hope you all have an incredible week! I know that I will! It is going to be full of paella! Be happy and dream big! I love you all!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I really do love you all! Thank you so much for your love, support, letters amd emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment