Monday, July 23, 2018

Cherries!

So I may have procrastinated emailing today because we are in PAMPLONA! It's so pretty here! I've been here once before, but it is just so much funnto wander around all of the windy little streets and look at everything. Spain is so fun! Such a fun energy!

Last week Hermana Colque and I were the first hermanas to step foot in a city called Burgos in 7 years. We felt pretty special! The next two days we were in Bilbao. She has to have some medical stuff done, so we have been traveling quite a bit lately.

While we were in Burgos, we went to this pueblo with the matrimony missionary couple. There are literally only three steeets. And there are more cherries than people. While were we waiting to meet with some friends, Hermana Colque and I asked if we could help the workers harvest cherries. And the farmer said yes! And he also said that we could eat as many as we wanted! Hehehe Anyways, we were just harvesting some cherries, talking to the workers (who are from ALL over the world) and I started making friends with this one girl from Africa about my age. In the end, she asked us for our number! So that was pretty exciting!

Sorry, I don't have more time. I love you all! Remember that we are literally so important to God, that He worries about the little details in our life. What is important to us, is important to Him. He loves us so much!

-Hermana Clark

Ps- Next week will be the last time I send out an email. Spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment