Monday, January 1, 2018

Puppy

Not much time this week, but I was listening to a song today, and it said something like, "I didn't come here to earth to compromise." Don't forget your potential! Don't give up! Don't do things half way. You were put here on earth to succeed gloriously! Instead of trying to say something all poetic, I'm just gonna say don't be lazy.

I love the New Year!!! I've really come to love setting and reaching goals since I have been in the mission. About 9 months ago or so, Hermana Dayton taught us how to create our own personal mission statement. It took me a few months to make mine, but I want to revise it and change some things. My life is different now, so I need to edit it.

Anyways, be good. Eat some chocolate. Be happy. Don't be lazy. Read your scriptures. Enjoy the weather. Take a break and go to the pet store and look at the cats and dogs. (I love doing that.) Remember that Heavenly Father loves you. Don't forget that a young girl is out here in Spain praying for you and rooting for you. I love you!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I got to hold a really cute puppy. It was like holding a puffy cloud of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment