Monday, January 22, 2018

My future kids

Wow. I can't even really remember what has happened this week. I'm losing my marbles haha. But I did get to go inside of the Sagrada Familia again for free today. So that was exciting. We also went and watched the sunrise at Park Güell. I just love being outside with nature and stuff. Makes me feel a bit at home. I miss the quiet. I have been in big cities my whole mission. I've come to love cities, but man, I really miss the quiet of the country.

I've been thinking about how much I have changed since I started my mission (almost 1 year ago, yikes...), and I really hope I have become a better person. I remember thinking when I first came out, that all I wanted was to be a good missionary. I just want to be a good missionary. I just want to be a good person. I just want to be a good mom someday. I've been realizing my potential and how much I had been under-selling myself. I can literally do anything if I work hard enough.

Well, we have seen so many miracles with the work here! We have been finding some amazing people. I love getting to know all of the people here. I really just love it. Not much time today. Be good! Be happy! Read a book or something :)

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- An elderly Spanish woman told my future with a pendulum and apparently I will be having four kids. Two girls and two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment