Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My mission got new areas

So our mission is getting bigger! Unfortunately, the Málaga Mission is being closed, but that means that we are getting the areas of Elche, Cartagena, and the Canary Islands. We will be absorbing 80 missionaries in July. It's pretty crazy!

I was able to do a bunch of traveling this week. I went to the areas of Sabadell and Terrassa. It's fun to see how the work of the Lord progresses everywhere. I also just enjoy traveling. And traveling on trains reminds me of when I was little and reading Harry Potter and how they travel to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express. Childhood dreams coming true here. But unfortunately no one comes by with a trolley full of sweets.

I think one of my favorite things on the mission is to see how people can change. People really can change. I've seen it time after time. But I also know that change is so much easier with Jesus Christ. It's possible on your own, but it is so much harder. But even with Christ, we have to do our own part, too.

Is there snow back home? The seasons don't change here a whole bunch where I'm at. It just gets cold. I love you all so much. Please be good and safe. Don't do dumb things.

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I somehow sat in dog poop the other day... My mission president's wife saved me and gave me a skirt to borrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment