Monday, January 15, 2018

I can't think of a title today, sorry

My goodness gracious so many things have happened. Leaving Valencia was sad, I have so many good friends there. I cried a lot. I said goodbye to my "Grandpa in Valencia" and that was sooo hard. He's been sick lately, and that was probably my last chance to see him alive. He has just taken care of the hermanas so much. When I walked away from him I just started to ball. I love him a lot.

I am loving the work here in Barcelona! I am actually only a few metro stops away from my first area of Hospitalet. And on Saturday we went to a baptism in the church, and a family from Hospitalet was there!! We just hugged and cried. I think I can officially say that I have become a crier on the mission, and I'm fine with that haha.

There are sooooo many Peruvians where I am at. I loooove it! I talk about Peruvian food all of the time! It's soooo fun! Anyways, I am super happy to be here in Barcelona, and I am hoping that I get to be here for a good while! My companion is just so wonderful and sweet. We are literally laughing all of the time. Unfortunately, she is finishing her mission next month. So I'm only gonna get one transfer here with her.

I hope you are all happy at home! Be good! Be safe! Be kind! I love you all!

-Hermana Clark

Ps- I've decided that since I'm in Catalunya, I want to try and actually learn Catalán.

No comments:

Post a Comment