Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Romanian Christmas Eve

I was able to eat some amaaaazing Christmas food from Romanian on Christmas Eve, but unfortuantely it made me sick. It was so worth it though. I also got to help make some of it. The meat was soooo delicious! It was this super seasoned meat rolled up in a leaf thing and boiled in a soup. Can't remember what it's called, but it was nothing like I have ever tasted before.

Christmas really isn't a big deal here. It's mostly Christmas Eve that's more celebrated. So I will definitely be looking forward to my next Christmas at home in snowy Utah with my family :) Speaking, of family, it was soooo nice to skype them yesterday!! Ahhhhh!!! Just the best!!!!

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Christmas in the mission is so great! I was able to grow even closer to Christ, my Savior :) I've been thinking about his mother, Mary, and how wonderful of a woman she must have been.

I love you all! Merry Christmas!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- For the New Year's tradition here, I have to stuff 12 grapes in my mouth. I will let you know how it goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment