Monday, December 4, 2017

#paella

I thought that Utah was cold. This is a whole new level of cold, and I'm in Valencia for pete's sake! It's supposed to be hot here. It's not. Humid cold is a whole different type of cold. But I definitely don't mind drinking hot chocolate all the time. That's a bonus! I am also a huuuge blanket lover. I love my morning studies all snuggled up in two blankets! It's the best!

Life as a missionary is so interesting, fun, hilarious, weird, hard and unforgetable all at the same time. I really just love it! I get to experience things and do things that I know I will never have the chance to do ever again. Sometimes I just like to stop and take it all in. I think about where I am at, where I have been, and then I get excited when I look to the future and where I need to go! It's all just so exciting!! Of course, not every moment is so exciting and full of butterflies and sparkles, and that's okay. We all need the hard moments. It's a major way how we learn in this life. But the thing is, we cannot get stuck in those sad and miserable moments. Appreciate the struggle, learn from it, and do everything you can to get out! Move on and progress.

I love you all so much! I also love Christmas! It makes me so happy! I love the spirit of Christmas! But even more, I love the spirit of Christ! I'm so glad that Heavenly Father sent Him here to earth for us. He loves us a lot. :) Be good! Do good things! Be brave!

-Hermanita Clark

Ps- I ate a really good paella yesterday. Man, I just love Spanish food!

No comments:

Post a Comment