Tuesday, December 12, 2017

You have no idea how much I love Christmas

 I am sitting here in the shopping mall next to our apartment, using their wifi haha, and all of the sudden, bells starting ringing. And then Christmas music starting playing!!!! I am soooooo HAPPY. I cannot express just how much I love Christmas. I remember trying to deny how much I liked Christmas when I was little, because EVERYONE loved Christmas, and I didn't want to be like everyone else haha. But now, I don't care. At all. I just love Christmas! Everything is so much happier! And there is snow! (Well, not here, but whatever I'll be back in Utah someday haha) And lights! And chocolate! And the birth of Christ! And my mom's baptism!

This week, we had our zone conference with all of the missionaries in Valencia. I loooved it! Everything was focused on Christmas and Christ! I really cannot tell you how happy I am. I am super excited to spend Christmas here in Valencia! The hot chocolate here is amazing! It's super thick and dense, but not too sweet. We dip toasted bread in it, and then drink it. It's a beautiful creation that's for sure. Thanks Spain!

Okay, I will talk more about Christmas next week haha. We are teaching a bunch of people here. Around 10ish. I'm not really sure... But, we should be seeing a few getting baptized here in a few weeks! So about a two months ago, a mother and a daughter got baptized. I cried a bunch at their baptism. They are amazing people. Weeeelllll, one of her other daughters is getting baptized on Sunday! One step closer to an eternal family!

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves at home. Hopefully finals are over, and y'all passed. Hopefully you are all enjoying the snow (I assume there is snow... I have no idea...). Do something good to help someone out. Cause everyone wants to be happy! I am a firm believer that one of the best ways to cure sadness is by doing some good old fashioned service. Love you all! Be safe!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- We went ice skating today in the center of Valencia! And we went to the port to watch the sunrise with all the missionaries in Valencia!

No comments:

Post a Comment