Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My companion cut my hair!

First thing first, my companion cut my hair last week! We were in an elevator one day, and I was just looking at myself in the mirror, and I just decided that I wanted to do something different with my hair that I have never done before. I decided that I wanted straight across bangs. So I turned to my companion and said, "Hey, do you want to cut my hair tonight?" She said, "Sure!" So after we got back to our piso at the end of the day, I sat on a bad and she cut my hair! And it's super cute! I really like it! She did a really good job. Especially since she's only cut bangs into hair one other time before. She cut Hermana Spencer's hair a few weeks ago. But anyways, that was an exciting mission moment for me. I was feeling pretty adventerous.

So we have been teaching the sons of the my recent convert, and they are getting baptized on the 24th of June! I'm really excited! The older boy is a little more hesitant and has some doubts, but that's okay. :) Because it's something that we have to know for ourselves. But holy cow! The younger brother, he is amazing! I can't wait to see him be baptized! He knows it! He just knows it! And I love it! So I will keep you all updated on that!

Today for preparation day we went to a science museum and it was honestly soooo much fun! There was a whole section on the brain, which we spent probably around over an hour in. I just loved it! I actually miss learning science stuff haha. There was also a whole section with a tropical enviroment, and Hermana Chas who is from the Dominican Republic just died! She was in heaven! Haha It made me think of my brother Cade and just that he served his mission in Puerto Rico. And when he came home, we went to the Aquarium, and they have a tropical enviroment section, and Cade loved it too, cause it's like Puerto Rico. It's humid here, but not like an island humid. But anyways, we went to the museum, and then we jusy wandered around the shops in Barcelona. Everything was fine until my companion realized that she had set her bag down, and forgot to pick it back up. So we ran and found her bag where she had left it, but her ipad had been stolen. So we found the security guard in the store, but there aren't any cameras right where she had left it or anything. So there's nothing we can really do. We called the mission office, and they are going to get back to us tonight on what to do. So yep. It's a stinky situation.

Well, transfers are next week and I will officially be finished with my training! And I will be getting a new companion with me in Hospitalet. It's a weird feeling, but I'm excited!

Well, that's it for today! I love you all! You're all the best! Be good! God loves you!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I forgot to mention last week, but I was asked to sing in the zone conference with 4 other missionaries. We sang El Cristo Es, which I think is This is the Christ in English... Not sure... But it went pretty well! I enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment