Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Guess what country my new companion is from!

I have a new companion! And I am officially out of my training! Wooo!! But my new companion is just the sweetest! I already love her so much! Her name is Hermana Allen. And she is from England! I could just listen to her talk all day! Haha and she loves musicals! Yay! Haha I have a feeling that we are going to get along really well :)

Well, not a whole lot to tell this week. We're just here melting in the heat haha. It is seriously getting soooo hot. I have never sweated so much in my entire life. It's gross haha. Plus, our piso doesn't have air conditioning, so sleeping is just the best thing ever! Haha We sleep with a fan blowing on us, but still sweat anyways. And it's only going to get hotter!

I don't have much time, so I will have to end this here. I love you all soooo much! Remember that the Church and the Gospel is always true, even if the people are not. We are all humans. We make mistakes. This is how we learn. This is how we grow. So we need to remember to forgive others, but also to forgive ourselves. Christ knows everything. Rely on Him. He is always, always, always there for us. Trust Him.

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I have become addicted to freezing watermelon. It's the best summer treat there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment