Thursday, March 9, 2017

I placed my first Book of Mormon!

This week has just flown by! I can't believe that I only have 11 days left in the MTC, then I leave for Barcelona! Woooo! I've been here for a month now! 17 more to go! So last week, I didn't enjoy the Reina Sofia Museum. I am not a huge fan of modern art, but seeing a lot of Picasso stuff was cool. But other than that, eh. It was nice to get to leave the MTC again though. We really do get to leave a lot though, it's really nice.

We had a really good day at the park on Saturday. I placed my first Book of Mormon! Wooo! It was such a good feeling. I'm slightly less nervous about contacting now. So that's good. But it's mostly just that I get nervous for conversations with people in Spanish. Our mistakes in Spanish are hilarious though. The other day my companion and I were teaching a lesson, and between the two of us, we accidently taught that we pray to Jesus Christ and that God died for our sins, and that after we die we go to queens of glory. We had a good laugh about it all haha.

Today we are going to El Centro de Madrid. Not sure what we are doing exactly, but I'm still really excited! I really love shopping for clothes in Spain, European clothes are just the best haha. I haven't actually let myself buy anything yet, I'm trying to wait until I get to Barcelona to buy stuff, but I am really wanting a floral dress. And there are soooo many Zara stores everywhere, and I just really love Zara now. Shopping in Spain is just the best!

Not much to talk about this week, same old same old. Sorry! But soon I will have tons of fun stories once I get to Barcelona in 11 days! I still love it here, and my testimony has seriously grown soooo much. I just love this gospel and all that it can do for us. El evangelio es verdadero! I love you all! Thank you all for your emails and love and support! Nos vemos!

-Hermana Clark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment