Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Turn Down For What?!

We were walking past a park the other day, and I noticed three little Spanish kids playing. Maybe around the age 7 or 8. And I just thought to myself, "Oh how cute! Some little mini Spaniards!" I love listening to little kids speak Spanish, it's adorable, even when I can't understand them haha. So anyway, I was just listening, and then all of the sudden one of them blurts out, "Turn down for what?!" And I just lost it! Hahaha I died laughing. And then they continued in Spanish. It was the best hahaha.

Well my companion finished her mission today. I had to say goodbye to her yesterday, and boy, that was hard. There were tears shed. She is literally just the best. My sassy little English companion. My new companion is named Hermana Richey and she is from Layton, Utah! I'm excited to spend this transfer with her!

So the way that things work in this mission, is that your first night of the mission, you spend it with an Hermana or Elder, and then you go back to the mission home the next day to recieve you actual companion. And guess what! I'm taking out a brand new missionary tonight! I'm pretty excited! It feels like just yesterday I was spending my first night in the mission with Hermana Pratt (who went home today). And in about a week I will have been in my mission for six months.

Well, I need to head out! I love you all so much! Be good! Eat strawberries! (They are out of season here... it's sad...)

-Hermana Clark

Ps- It's finally starting to cool down here. It's wooooonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment