Monday, July 17, 2017

Fruit Pastels

The people in Spain really like to go to the beach. As missionaries here in Barcelona, we are not allowed to even go in sight of the beach. I'm not close enough in Hospitalet, but if we go into downtown Barcelona for preparation days, we steer clear of the beach. There are quite a few tourists here. It's fun to listen to all of the different languages and see all of the different cultures. And it's fun to help lost Americans haha. Well, we help everyone, but I enjoy speaking English every once in a while.

Anyway, nothing crazy is going on here. My companion finishes her mission next week. So that means I will be here for at least one more transfer (six weeks) in Hospitalet. I wouldn't mind going up North to Bilbao or San Sebastian for my next area. Somewhere not as hot haha. But then again, all of the Latinos live here in Hospitalet, and I love their food so.... It's a toss up haha.

We had another zone conference this week, and as usual it was amazing!! I also learn so much. I love learning from the other missionaries. It's great! Fun fact about the missionaries in my district. Between the 8 of us, we represent 4 different countries. America, England, The Dominican Republic, and Russia. So that's always fun!

It's fun to hear what is all going on back home. I love you all so much! I miss a lot of things back home, but I really do love it here in Spain. So much. I have come to love so many different people and cultures. It's just the best. Serving a mission was never something I had planned on doing, but I am so grateful that I did. Best decision I have ever made. I'm really going to miss it. It's weird to think that in a couple weeks, I will hit my 6 months mark. I will be a third of the way through my mission. Well, I need to head out. I love you all so much!

-Hermanita Clark

Ps- My companion gave me English sweets (candy) this week. Fruit Pastels. They are amazing. I'm a fan of English candy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment