Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Birthday Week!

This week was such a packed week, holy cow! Where to start?? Well, I guess I will start out by telling you all that I got sick again this week. I didn't sleep at all Tuesday night because I was up all night throwing up. That wasn't very fun... According to our nurse, I had the flu, so I wasn't supposed to eat any food for 24 hours. Not fun. Especially since a lot of members had planned on making us food for my birthday. So most of them got canceled. We had to stay in our piso all day. I mostly slept.

But I am super happy that I was better on my actual birthday! Some members had a family home evening/birthday party for me. It was so much fun! And of course, like tradition, they shoved my face into the cake. It really was so much fun! 21 has never felt so good!

We were able to teach a lot of lessons this week. We had one lesson with a family, and the father was giving the prayer and he started to cry. I just love missionary work! It's the best! Sometimes we have good days, and sometimes we have bad days. But the good days definitely out-weigh the bad days. There are a lot of very rude people, but it's okay. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, you get used to it.

Well, I know that this Church is true. There are miracles all around us everyday. Don't let Satan get you down! Because everything is going to be alright. Jesus Christ has felt every emotion, heartache, sin, and pain for every single one of us. I know that that can be a hard concept to grasp, that one person has felt everything for everyone. But it's true. How do I know? I have prayed and asked God myself. And I have felt Christ's love for me. He loves you so much. Because of Him, everything is going to be okay.

I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week and don't be sad! Be happy! Well, until next week! Ciao!

-Hermanita Clark

Ps- My companion is blonde, so she stands out a lot. And this week on the metro a man asked if she wanted to have a family with him. Interesting things happen when you're a missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment