Monday, October 23, 2017

Paraguay!

Holy cow! Santo baca! What a week! First off, my new companion is named Hermana Bravo! (Yay!) And she is from Paraguay! I could listen to her accent allll day long! Well, I guess I do listen to her accent all day long, haha. We live together! Haha I'm so clever! ;) Anyways, picking her up in Barcelona was so much fun! We got there the night before, and stayed with some of the other sister missionaries. Then in the morning, we had a training on how to be trainers, then we ate lunch with all of the new missionaries. That part was soooo hard! Because we are all sitting together talking, but we don't know who is companions with who! After lunch, we  take some group pictures, and then we have another group training, and then we finally get to know who our companion is!! Seriously though, Hermana Bravo is the best! She is sooo ready to work like crazy! I looove how she teaches! I have learned sooo much from her! Also, she straightened my hair last night, and I had no idea that my hair could be so soft and silky. So of course we took a video with me flipping my hair haha.

Well, I hope you have all had a wonderful week! I love you all so much! Take time to stop and smell the roses! Be good! Don't do dumb things, cause you're stuck with the consequences!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I learned how selfish I am this week, and it scared me. So I've been working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment