Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I cried a lot this week

My Dominican companion left for Girona today. We have transfers this week. And so I am staying herr in Valencia, but I won't know who my companion is until tomorrow. I leave for Barcelona today to go and pick her up tomorrow, because she is a brand-new missionary that I will be training. When President Dayton called me on Saturday to ask me if I would train, it made me feel old. I almost have 9 months in the mission now. Half way. I swear I just got here haha.

In other news, our investigators got baptized on Sunday! My favorite part was watching the mother watch her 10-year-old daughter be baptized right after she had been baptized. I cried a lot. I also cried when her daughter shared her testimony afterwards. She later told me that she wanted to share her testimony so that everyone could know what to do so they can be as happy as she is. I love this girl. So much. Such a steady, good girl. She knows. She also told me that she is preparing to be a missionary some day. I love that.

We've started teaching two boys from Mexico that are my age. I was so excited when they said that they are from Mexico, because I had literally just made homemade tacos that day. Thank you Mom, for being Mexican and teaching me how to make Mexican food, because of you, we had something in common and were able to start teaching them.

Hermana Chas told me the other day that I was laughing in my sleep the other night. Aparently I have some pretty hilarious dreams. But I do feel bad that I creeped her out haha.

Well, that's it for this week. We're pretty busy with transfers going on and everything. I love y'all! Have courage and be kind!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- The bakeries in Valencia are amazing. I have never seen such pretty pastries before.

No comments:

Post a Comment