Monday, October 2, 2017

Lucky Charms

Lucky Charms. I had the glorious opportunity of eating Lucky Charms for breakfast this morning. There is this little restaurant near our apartment called Cereal House. Think of an American cereal, and they have it. I mostly just enjoyed the Lucky Charms, because it was a cereal that my mom wouldn't let us have growing up haha. I guess you could say that I am "adulting" now haha.

Speaking of adulting and growing up, I realized this weekend thay humility isn't an achievement. There isn't a point that we can get to and say, "I'm humble now." Is a continued growth of an attribute. And that everything I do is contingent upon my level of humility. Hermana Dayton, the wife of my mission president, told me that "forgiveness is the power for true success." Something that I think goes along with humility is remembering to also forgive ourselves. We need to be humble enough to realize our weaknesses, forgive ourselves for our mistakes and weaknesses, and then move past them and try and do better. This is a continued process. Day by day.

I love you all! Sorry that this is a little short this week. Not much to report. Be good! Don't be too hard on yourself!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps-In case you're wondering, I couldn't eat colorful cereals as a kid because the food coloring made me sick. If I remember right, and I could be wrong, once we were camping and my sister gave me some Blue's Clues fruit snacks. That night I threw up on my brother Paul in the tent. I think it was blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment