Tuesday, June 26, 2018

One More Transfer :(

I have to be quick this week because we had transfers again, and as usual, it's been a crazy busy day! There is nothing like running on only three hours of sleep haha. My new companion is named Hermana Colque and she is from Chili!!!! I flipped out when they told me on Saturday!! I was secretely hoping to have my last companion be a native! I really want to improve my Spanish the most that I absolutely can before I go home!!

The weather here is ridiculous. Seriously. I had still been wearing my coat last week, and then all of the sudden it has been burning hot. Spring does not exist here. It went straight from cold to hot. I am already pretty tan. So that's fun.

I really just love being a missionary. It makes me so happy :) It's the best thing ever!

Well, I hope that you all have the most wonderful week ever!! I am so excited to work so, so, so hard here in Vitoria for my last transfer in the mission. I am going to give it absolutely everything that I have got!! Woooo!!! I love you all!!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- All of the members wanted to say goodbye to Hermana Barlow this weekend, we were fed so much food that I swear I do not want to eat ever again haha

No comments:

Post a Comment