Thursday, September 29, 2016

MY CALL IS HERE!!

My mission call is here!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! I can't believe it!! I am so close to finding out where I am going to be for 18 months!



I thought that it wasn't going to be here today, because when I checked the mail, it wasn't in my mailbox. Just regular mail was in there. So, I was disappointed and went back into the house. But at 9:30 tonight, my neighbor came over and surprised me! It turns out that the mailman had put my call into their mailbox! So it really was here! I don't think my neighbor has ever heard me squeal so much! haha I just about died! Talk about the best surprise ever!

So for everyone who wants to come over when I open it, since it's already so late, I will be opening my call this Sunday (October 2nd) at my house at 6:30pm. You can facebook message me if you need my address. But, if you can't make it, that's okay! I will be doing a live facebook video so everyone can be there! I really want to share this experience with everyone. Until then, my brother, Cade, is hiding my call so I can't take a peek! haha See you all Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment