Monday, September 11, 2017

I ran into a wall

I love Valencia!! Soooo pretty! Also hotter than my last area haha. We do have an area here that is probably more ghetto than my other area. Not sure why I am getting all of the "ghetto" areas haha. But anyway, it's a different type of ghetto. I know I say this a lot, but I love how much diversity I keep seeing on the mission. Here we have a lot of Romanians. I love getting to know all different kinds of people and cultures. It makes me think that maybe I want to study some sort of international studies or something after the mission. Which, fun fact, I come home in less than a year now. So that's weird.

This morning we went to this place called Oceanogràfic, and it was soooo fun! We went to the dolphin show! I also think I might have gotten sunburned a bit haha. Oh, on Thursday I counted how many mosquito bites I have on just my legs, and I had 34. Yes. 34. I've gotten more since then, but I gave up counting haha.My companion told me that I should ask my brother how many bites he had when he was serving in Puerto Rico haha.

Speaking of my companion, I love living and working with her! So much fun! She's teaching me to speak like a Dominican haha. But I keep telling her that I want to speak like a Spaniard. It's so weird not speaking English much anymore. Frustrating too. There are times when I haven't been able to express myself emotionally and it can be really frustrating. It's really hard not to get down on myself and be really critical.

Anyway, I love you all so much! Be happy! Remember that there is a girl here in Valencia, Spain that is cheering and praying for you! You can do it!

-Hermana Clark :)

Ps- I ran into a wall the other day. Walked straight into it. Companion died laughing haha

No comments:

Post a Comment