Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I'M GOING ON A MISSION!!

Guess what! I've decided to serve an LDS Mission! As a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I will be giving up 18 months of my life to serve and teach people somewhere around the world. I will be teaching people about Christ and helping them to find true happiness.



I know that gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, and I can't wait to share that knowledge with others. It brings me so much happiness and peace in a world that is full of so much chaos and confusion. I love the feelings of comfort and happiness I have by being a member of the Church. I am so excited to be dedicating the next year and a half of my life to the Lord!

I will keep you all updated on this next adventure in my life! If you would like to learn more about what I will be doing and why, you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment