Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog so that my family and friends could follow my adventures in Peru. If you have ever seen the movie The Emperor’s New Groove, which is set in Cusco, Peru, the title of my blog should make sense. If you haven’t seen it, you must watch it! No excuses!

Anyways, this summer I will be going with HELP International to Peru for six weeks to do humanitarian aid. I couldn’t be more excited! I love serving people, and I know that going to Peru is the next step in my life. I report to Peru on May 12th, and until then, I will keep you guys posted on my preparations for this exciting "new groove" in life!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind I checked this out for Doris. We'll keep an eye on your adventure. :-) can't wait to read all that you will be doing. Way to go this is so awesome! I'm so jealous, i wanted to do something like this all my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't mind at all! I'm glad you did! Thanks! I appreciate the support!!

      Delete